I hope everyone had a great month! I love and hate February. I love it because of Valentines Day! A special day designated to express your love, and while I agree with everyone that you shouldn’t need a day to show your love for one another, some people do. I just love the celebration of love and the fact that we have a world wide holiday to represent that! I also love February because it means winter is ending, or supposed to. This year Canada’s winter has been fairly “mild” (knock on wood). We had our fair share of -40C’ but we have also had weeks of +5C’ in the middle of winter! So I’d say it balances out. (My dad was also born in February, so that makes the month pretty cool too!)
Anywho, here’s a quick post for some date night makeup! I wore this for the day on Valentines Day, and then switched to a black wing and red lip for our dinner date! The products will be all linked below 🙂
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover (I bought it at Shoppers, but there is no online link for Shoppers Drug Mart!)
- Bronzer: Butter Bronzer – Physicians Formula
- Blush: Milani Blush – bought from Superstore!
- Brows: Colourpop “Bangin Brunette” (The pencil is great too!)
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Pink Liner: Colour “Bori” in Masquerade Palette by Juvias Place
- Glitter Liner: Lise Watier Glitter Liner in Silver Stars
- Mascara: L’Oreal Carbon Black Mascara
Lips: Magic Wand by Colourpop
Detail shots 🙂 The pink liner is only on top! With Glitter liner defining the top wing, and under my eye near the crease! I LOVED it!